Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas.


Merry Christmas from our house to yours. I hope you have all made it to your holiday destination safely...I know my dad has been practically snowed in at home in Seattle this past week. Christmas will be small in our household this year as our trip to Vegas (Cats 31 BYU 21!!) was our main present to each other, and we're heading out of town again this weekend to D.C.

Tomorrow will be filled with:
  • opening stockings and a few presents under the tree
  • Christmas breakfast (waffles, baked gruyere and sausage omelet...substituting gruyere for whatever cheese I have in my kitchen, and fruit)
  • a trip to the theater to watch a movie (we are currently undecided on which movie)
  • (more) cheese and crackers...snacks are a must on Christmas
  • Christmas dinner (ham, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, rolls, and salad)
  • watching A Christmas Story a million times on TBS
  • hoping that it snows for one day and then clears up for our drive to D.C. on friday
  • finishing off my half gallon of Horizon organic eggnog
Happy Holidays!!

picture from here.

No comments: