Sunday, December 14, 2008

caught red-handed.

As a follow-up to yesterday's post, I thought I'd let you all know that Maize has attacked our tree. Luckily she hasn't yet climbed it, as our little artificial tree most likely wouldn't be able to handle it. However, she has decided that Christmas lights make pretty tasty treats.

Making sure Mr. Snowman won't rat her out.

Yum...tastes just like chicken.

Just one more reason Christmas lights should be turned off when you are not around...

Also, and completely unrelated, I had the most delicious dessert tonight:


Fortunately for me, Steve does not like mint and chocolate together.

Steve only has 3 days left of training for work (this week he is in Atlanta)...after 3 months it feels like he would never be done! Also, tomorrow I am off to DC for a school trip (NIH and National Museum of Health and Medicine...YES!!) and the science geek in me is soooo excited. (If you're confused about my usage of geek, see this and this for correct definitions of geek, nerd and dork.)

...and then Vegas on Friday!!!!

No comments: