Sunday, January 11, 2009

room to relax.

I am happy to say that our bedroom is ~90% finished. I plan to keep our space fairly simple as I have recently discovered I enjoy bedrooms with almost nothing over rooms with too much going on (I need a room where I can relax and take my mind off of the mcat, med school applications and 10-page papers). Yesterday, we received the much anticipated bound to you print from vol.25 and rushed off to Michaels to buy some frames. I hit the jackpot as it was the last day of their 50% off frames sale (yay!).




(yes, that is snow. i now hate snow...it's too cold here!!)



A few things to note:
  1. I hate our wall paint, but we are not allowed to paint.
  2. Yes, I do realize we could easily be in an Ikea catalog, but we were on a tight budget when buying furniture. We have the Malm bedroom set in black-brown (sadly, I am under the impression they no longer carry this color); I love its sleek lines.
  3. Our lovely ABC Love card will complete our room (for now...) and I cannot wait for is arrival!

1 comment:

美女 said...

That looks really cute. I like it. When I move into a place next year you should decorate for me, since you've seen the extent of my decorating skills.